Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Monday Quiz About Me.....





   Hello everyone. Well I would of written a little sooner but i had a death in the family so i was taking a break from blogging. 

   Anyways, I am hoping everyone is having a great week so far. I am on call today so i am just waiting till i receive a phone call. My boyfriend is making breakfast or should i say breakfast/lunch. lol 

   So i am gonna link up with Monday quiz about me. And this weeks question's are. ::: 




Acting Balanced




1. July is National Ice Cream month - are you celebrating?  I can only eat certain kinds of ice cream but if it's dairy queen ice cream i will celebrate. I love ice cream just can't eat to much because of my allergy. 
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity?  Staying in and watching movies. 
3. What is the one book from High School that you remember reading most?  Why?  I remember reading Lord of the Flies because it was interesting to read. 
4. Have you ever visited Charleston, SC?   No just went threw SC. 
5.)What's for breakfast?  Hash browns, Eggs, and Bacon 

No comments:

Post a Comment