Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

5 Friday Question's




        Hello everyone and happy Friday! I am thankful that today is finally Friday. Not much going on today. Enjoying the day and just relaxing.

       Well I start working first shift this week. 8 to 4 So i am not used to getting off that early but i was ok. sleeping has to be going on the right track again. So that might take a while. Next week i am 8 to 4 with a little bit to 8 to 7 during the last two days off the week for paper work.

      Well it's Friday so I am linking up with " My Little Life" with 5 Friday Question's and this weeks questions are. :



                                           


1. What is one thing you have too many of in your house? mmm i think it would have to be paper plates. I have a lot of them. lol

2. Did anything go not quite as planned on your wedding day? No because i am not getting married yet.

3. What is your favorite summer smoothie recipe? I ususally just chop in strawberry's and some sugar and make a strawberry smoothie and maybe i might put in some rum.

4. What is the weather like where you are? It's sunny 94 degrees. Just got done raining and storming.

5. What is your favorite book to read to your kids? Well i don't have any kids yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stacey! I'm stopping by from 5QF. I didn't post this week, but I'm stopping by to see what everyone else said anyway. I have way too many dishes, period. I love berry & banana smoothies. My kids are teenagers now, so no more "storytime" for us, but we all loved "Good Night Moon." Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete