Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

5 Friday Question's ...............







              Hello everyone and happy TGIF. I am so glad that it's the weekend. It's gone by so fast that i some how forgot about a day this week. Not helping with working third i get my days mixed up any hows.

            So good news i start my job this week. I am so excited i can't wait. Back to normal hours. yea. lol. i am looking forward to that. hip hip hoary.


          Well, I am linking up with My little Life for Five Question Friday. So Here are this week's questions.
                                                


1. Would you rather pay for house cleaner or spa day?
I would pay for a day at the spa rather then housekeeping because i have to clean myself i have to have my things in a certain spot and if someone cleans my house then i won't know where things are and that will frustrate me. lol

2. Who plans what gifts you get for holidays, you or your spouse?
Well i am not married so i have to get the gifts when the time comes.

3. How many hours of sleep do you get? Do you need more?
Depends on the day and what i have been working.Sometimes i am up for 24 hours or more so sometimes it feels like i need more.

4. Do you like your hair long or short?
I like my hair short. It's so much easier to take care off. Sometimes i miss my long hair but having my short hair makes me look older.

5. When was the last time you were pulled over and what was it for?
It's been a long time ago. I was pulled over one time because my head lights weren't on but i didn't get a ticket or anything. just a warning. Haven't been pulled over since. i think it was back in 2006.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on starting the new(?)job this week.

    Wow up for 24 hours, I would go nuts and start seeing things. If I don't get a bare minimum of 6 hours I am worse than a grumpy mamma bear.

    I hear you on the cleaning bit, if it's going to be done it needs to be done my way, which means I need to do it. Spa day here I come!

    ReplyDelete