Pages

Monday, June 10, 2013

Sunday Social.................................







                                   Catching up with Sunday Stealing...........


                                                 Sunday Social


  1.  How did you come up with your blog name? 
              Well with everything that had happened in my life the past couple of months it was just the right title. It used to be the happy bride to be i was until i found out what was going on and things after that just started to fall into place for me. So i liked the idea of the new chapter in life title. 
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
               My favorite part about blogging is all the fun link ups, meeting new people, and i like to write. Always have, 
3. What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? 
                       That's a hard questions because i like all my blogs that i have discovered, So i will say all of them. :) 
4. Facebook or Twitter? and why? 
                 Facebook because i have all my friends on facebook and can talk to them whenever there on,leave a message, and they have funny postings.Plus people don't need to know what i am doing all the time every min of the day like twitter. 
5. If one celeb read your blog who would you want it to be? 
                 I would want Taylor Swift i am a huge fan of hers.................
6. What is something you want people to know about your blog?
                 that everything is about me so people can get to know me better. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment