Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Old school Blogging.....................





          I just saw this over at Time Out For Mom it's Old school blogging me: ABC So here it goes.:

                                                            


A. Attached or Single?    Well i am saying attached because i am dating a wonderful man. 
B. Best friend?  My boyfriend. 
C. Cake or pie? this is so torn i like them both but i guess i will have to go with cake. i love strawberry shortcake! 
D. Day of choice?  Afternoon 
E. Essential Item?   Phone i have to have with me about all times for work mostly.....
F. Favorite color?   I love the color Red! 
G. Gummy bears or worms?   Gummy worms
H. Home town?    Columbus Ohio 
            

I. Favorite Indulgence?  Starbucks
J. January or July?   July much warmer. I hate winter time. 
K. Kids?    No not yet. 
L. Life isn’t complete without?     Love,Family,Friends
M. Marriage date?    Not married
N. Number of brothers/sisters?     Oh boy let's see. 1 Reel blood brother, 1 half brother, 1 step brother and 1 adopted/step-sister, 1 step sister, 
O. Oranges or Apples.    Apples but i rather go with pineapple 
.P. Phobias?    Yes CLOWNS,heights, noisy pop toys.  
Q. Quotes?      
                                  















R. Reasons to smile?    To wake every morning and just know you were granted another day. Flowers, family,boyfriend,and friends.
S. Season of choice?    Summer definitely
T. Tag 5 People    Havfaith sunshine  the extreme mismatch  Troop Petrie  Ashley Lately  The gal herself 
 U. Unknown fact about me?  I love Chinese food.
V. Vegetable?    Carrots 
W. Worst habit?   Biting my nails when driving in traffic
X. Xray or Ultrasound?   Had a few xray;s
Y. Your favorite food?     Pizza
Z. Zodiac sign?      Cancer   



No comments:

Post a Comment