Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Stealing




                                                    


                                                       Sunday Stealing! 
                                                               
                                                              


             *The Unlucky 13 meme:


 1. On average, how long does it take you to get ready for work/school/a day or night out?
         Not long.At least 10 minutes at the most, 
2. If you could ask your favorite author one question about the book(s) they wrote, what would it be?
         Why do you always kill people in the end of your book.? 
3. What do you think is the hardest thing about growing up?
         Having to have more responsibilities. 
4. Who would you rather switch places with for a day: your favorite celebrity, or your favorite fictional character?
         i would choose my favorite celebrity. 
5. Who would you rather have point out a flaw that you weren't aware you had: a close personal friend, or a total stranger?
        I would want my friend to do it then a total stranger.
 6. Do you get jealous easily? If so, what sorts of qualities or characteristics in other people are you most likely to be jealous of?
         It depends on the situation. But yes i do.If my boyfriend talks to one of his ex girlfriends then i am extremely jealous.Then i get onto his but and i tell his ex girlfriend to leave him alone. 
7. Which version of yourself would you rather have a conversation with: the one from ten years ago, or the one you turn into ten years from now?
       The one that i turn into years from now.
8. Were you ever bullied in any way as a child? If so, how has it shaped you today?
        Yes i have. People are mean when they are popular. they will say mean things to you and hurt your feelings. It has helped me to love me for me and who i am. I am not ashamed of myself for the way i look. I've had good people in my life to show me that. 
9. What is one fear you would like to overcome in your lifetime?
       My overcome of heights.
10. What is one food you haven't tried yet that you would like to?
     I would like to try Asian food sometime. It's the only food that i haven't tried yet.
11. Is it easier to forgive someone for the wrong they've done you or to seek forgiveness from someone that you've wronged in any way?
        It depends on what it is...Sometimes it is easier to ask for forgiving then to forgive someone. 
 12. Let’s go random: What did you do for New Year’s Eve for the turn of the millennium?
        Well We just sat at home and watched the ball dropped and had a strawberry daqurie and kissed at midnight. 
13. What else around here have you noticed? 
        Well around here would be in my home i see a pile of dishes in the sink that i should be doing and stop being a lazy house cleaner. lol. 



No comments:

Post a Comment