Pages

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social





    Hello Everyone! I hope you all are doing good. Last night i got home about 11:45 pm from work and we didn't end up going to be till about 1:30 am.! And i had to get up today at 7 am to get ready for work.I am one tired little lady today. I am looking forward to Tuesday so I can catch up on my sleep. lol.

  Well I finally got both of my dresses paid off and in my closet at home. I am so thankful that it is finally home and now i can buy and worry about other things now.So i am happy with that. We are now working on the venue.We are going to look at 4 of them this week. So i am looking forward to it. So who know's we might finally have a say on what venue we want to use this coming week. We already have a dj so that is taking care off. So it's all coming along smoothly. Someday I wish it was already here and over with. Then I think ok I am glad to get the small details right. So I guess some days it's overwhelming. But it will be worth it in the end. :)

 So I am Going to link up with Ashley Lately with Sunday Social.....  4/21/2013
                               Sunday Social

1.) What is your shopping weakness.?
           My shopping weakness is purses,and cute sundress. 
2.)What is your food weakness.?
          My food weakness would have to be chocolate,and pizza. 
3.) What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on.?
          It would have to be Twilight Sega series. 
4.) What is your go to breakfast food.?
         Well Sometimes nothing but sometimes it's a bagel with peanut butter. Yum. 
5.)Do you drink coffee?If so how do you take it.?
          Yep,I like my French Vanilla Capachenio. It is really good. Yum.!But when i drink my reg coffee i have my half and half with 3 sugars. 



         

No comments:

Post a Comment