Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Monday quiz about me





        Hey everyone.! Well i took a little break from blogging. Just didn't have much to write about but still don't but i will link up with a few link ups.

       First i missed yesterday's link up for Monday quiz about me so I am a day late but that's ok. So here is this week Monday quiz about me.

                               Acting Balanced4/30/2013


1. Do spelling and grammar mistakes annoy you?
          Na they don't annoy me. I do it myself at times. Nobody's perfect. 
2. If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
          Wow there is a lot to choose from. I wouldn't know what to choose. 
3. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
            I wanted to be a Nurse. 
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
             Don't grow up to fast. 



No comments:

Post a Comment