Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Friend Making Monday :)



     


    Friend Making Monday 4-15-2013 over at www.alltheway.coms.
               


                                wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg

                                               Twenty Questions

1. Share something that you enjoy doing when you’re alone.? 
         I enjoy reading when I am alone. :) 
2. What do you plan to eat next?
         I plan to eat some Fish for lunch tomorrow. I don't eat any breakfast so i work till one then i eat when i get home. 
3. When did you first travel on a plane?  Where did you go?
        My first time on a plane was when i was really little i think i was 3 years old. I don't remember were we went to. 
4. Do you currently have a crush on someone?  If so, share a few of the reasons why.
         Well yes my boyfriend
5. List one thing that disgusts you that probably wouldn't bother someone else.
          Water Fountains. I have this thing about it. it is just gross.!  
 6.If you could buy a new car tomorrow (and money was no object) what would you buy?
         Oh boy what a hard question. Well one thing it would have to be four wheel drive/ all wheel drive. I do like the KIA Sportage. 
7. Who was the first person who broke your heart?
           Really? A guy that was a good friend but he didn't feel the same way.Of course it was High school  But when i dated a guy named John Feelings with that changed when i was dating someone else but he never said anything it did break my heart that i knew he liked me but he didn't want to jeperdize are friendship But of course when i started dating things changed.But life went on. 
8. If you could spend the night with a celebrity tonight, who would it be?
        oh man that's a hard decision. I guess i would choose Josh Duhamel.
                        Josh Duhamel
9Are you a morning person or a night person?
           I am a morning person.
10. What’s your favorite board game?
          My favorite board game would have to be Sorry. 
                                     File:Sorry diamond edit.jpg
11. Can you play an instrument? If so, what do you play? 
      Yep i can play the piano,and the clarinet. 
12. What is the last thing you ate?
       Country Fried Steak,eggs,and sausage.
13. Do you wear a watch?
        Sometimes. Depends on my mood. lol. 
14. Do you go to church?
       Yes i go every other Sunday. I work every other weekend so that's why i go every other Sunday. 
15. Do you ever wish on stars?
        I used to when i was little. 
16.  Have you ever been on a motorcycle?
        Yes a bunch of times. My ex Jarred had a motorcycle and we rode all the time. Now i don't go on one. 
17. What is the last thing you purchased?
         Cherry Coke.
18. How big is your bed? 
         A Queen
19. What size shoe do you wear?
         Size 7.5. 
20. What are you looking forward to most in the coming week?
         Having a day off with my boyfriend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment