Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Friend making Monday. :)




       Hello and happy Monday!Wow. What a awesome great day i had. Monday's usually not that great but today was pretty swell. So i am glad that it went good.I got off at 9pm got home at 9:15pm. It was nice for a change. :)

     So tomorrow is date night.! i am so looking forward to it. going to be a blast. Working 8am-1pm tomorrow then headed to Mansfield to applebees. and possibility a movie afterwards. I so wanna see Identity Theft Movie. It looks like a really funny movie to go see so if we have time we may go see it. so i will have to wait and see. lol.

  Boy i am getting a little tired so i am going to get started with my linkup. So here we go with Friend Making Monday                                                                        
                                               wpid-friend-makin-monday-for-post3-300x179.jpg
1. If you could be a recurring star on a show that is currently on TV, which show would you choose?
         I would love to be on the tv series Family guy. It's my favorite cartoon show and it's funny, I would love to be on that show as a voice. lol 
2. Name the movie that you are most embarrassed to admit that you love.
          I guess it would have to be the movie Ever After. 
3. Name one show that you've never seen and would love to watch.
          I have never seen  Rizzoli and Lsles and would love to watch it and catch up on it.  Looks like a great show to watch. 
4. Do you ever go to movies alone?
        No. I don't like to. It's not that fun when you don't have anyone with you.I rather go with my friends or my boyfriend. 
5. If you could only watch one TV show for the next year, which show would you choose and why?
       Oh man only one.? I guess i would have to choose Family Guy. Beacuse you get everything with that show.  :) 
 6.) If you could star in one reality show, which one would it be and why?

         I would love to be on the what not to wear show.It would be nice to get a complete makeover with my closet and see what else they could do. 
7. If someone rented a billboard for you, what would it say?
       I would have to think on that one. 
8. Who is the most famous person with whom you have been in the same room?
          Technically nobody only to the concerts that i have been to to hear them sing. 



  Hope you all have a great night.! :) 


1 comment: