Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

Busy Day:: Monday Quiz About Me



   

       Hey everyone.Happy Monday! I am hoping everybody is having a great day! :)  I have been on the go no stop today. I just now on lunch break. I am sure tired.

        So i went to the bridal show yesterday. First one close to home. It wasn't much but it was something. Got some information on things and love that about free things. I won a free spray tan. I never had one before but i don't think i want one so ill probably give it to one of my friends.

      There were lot's of give always and i don't know if i won anything yet but who knows.? I did win some things from the other bridal show that was pretty good. :)

       So I believe I know know were i want my reception so i guess we will have to get everything together and put a deposit on the building. So we will probably do that in the next month. Unless we have to wait till July to book it so i guess i probably should call them and find out.

      Well i am looking forward for this week to be over. It's a busy week ahead and i am looking forward to a day off were i can just relax for one day. But i guess ill have to wait till next week probably.Guess I will have to wait and see.

        Friday i am paying off my dresses.! Yes. Then that will be done then i will be saving for reception and more rent. So dress will be all done and paid off and bridesmaids got there dresses. So check check.

       It's bathing Suite shopping for me. I need to get a new suite but i haven't completely found one that i liked yet. So i am still looking for one. We are going to go to Cedar Point sometime this year so i want to get a suite for that. So i am still looking. we shall see what i end up with.

    So i am linking up with Acting Balance and doing the Monday Quiz About Me:  4-15-13
                                                          Acting Balanced
1. What is your best solution for getting rid of a headache?
          It depends on what the headache is related to. But for me usually a nap and some tylonal works for me.
 2. Do you enjoy taking naps?
          Yes When i have time too.
3. What was the last 'block buster' movie you saw at the theater?
          It was Oz the great and Powerful  

4. If you could have anyone cook you dinner who would it be?
                   I would love it Paula Dean would fix me dinner. I like her recipes and used them a few times. They were good. And I would also have Rachael Ray too If i could. 


                

1 comment:

  1. Hope your wedding plans go smoothly. All of my children are married so no more planning for me.

    ReplyDelete