Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Saturday 9::30 day Challenge



     

              OK, now it's time for today's link-up's for Saturday. I think I am almost caught up here.




1. Have you ever been to the opera? No i never have but would like to someday.i would love to see phantom of the opera live one day. 
2.Maria Callas was often called a "Diva"Is that a compliant or criticism? 
    I would call it a criticism but  if she don't mind it it's fine with her. 
3.Aida was a composed by a famous Italian Giuseppe Verdi,In addition to opera,What else can the world thank Italy for?
    We can think them for there wonderful food that they brought and shared with America. :) 
4.Verdi was Italian and Callas was Greek Would you rather vacation in Italy or Greece.? 
     Mmm. Hard decision i would love to go to both but if i had to choose I would want to go to Italy.   
5.The Marx Bros started in The night of the opera What has been the funniest movie you have ever seen?  
   Funniest movie i have ever seen would probably have to be Son in law. 
6.What's for dinner tonight?
   I made pork chops,eggs,and bacon for dinner tonight. lol. 
7.Are you wearing any jewelry right now? 
   Yes,just my engagement ring. 
8.Sam Winters has a scratchy throat and watery eyes.How do you treat the common cold?
    Vitamin C,sleep and cold medicine.
9.Do you need your glasses (or contacts) when you drive?
    I wear my glasses. 
  Next, is the 30 day challenge for today Saturday 2/2/2013.
                                 
blogprompts1
                  Describe your most embarrassing moment.

My most embarrassing moment would have to be when i used to work at Kingston  I was in the bathroom and thought i locked the door. But, i guess i didn't lock that door very well So one of my co-workers came walking in the bathroom without knocking on the door and then she saw me and it was really embarrassing but when it was all said and done we were both laughing about it. 

 well I wounder what the groundhog descion was. i never got to hear what the news was about the weather, guess  ill just have to wait and see. Well i hope everyone has a great night. Have a great weekend what's left. 
                                                         t

No comments:

Post a Comment