Pages

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday 9:: Hockey



      Hello everyone.
 

     So i just wanna make a shout out to my mom. Happy Birthday!  we are celebrating her birthday tomorrow. So it will be a busy weekend for me. But fun. looking forward to celebrating my mother's birthday.

  Well i am gonna link up with Saturday 9. Here is this Saturday's questions.
                                         


              Call me Maybe 

                                                

1.)Do you owe anyone a phone call.?
        Yes my mother to wish her a happy birthday.
2.)Do you have still have a land line phone.?
         No, I use my cell phone. 
3.)When was the last time you looked up a number in a phone book.?
          Last week when i had to fix my car. 
4.)Do you receive more phone calls or texts.?
         I get more texts.
5.) Carly Rae made the final three on Canadian Idol.Can you name another culture import from Canada.?
       Rachael McAdams,Micheal j fox, Nickle back 
6.) Sam grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio Where do you listen to the radio most often.? Car?work? or somewhere else.?
         I listen to the radio most in the car. 
7.)Mother Winter's can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch.Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at.?
           Backing, I am great backer. 
8.) Do you consider yourself competitive.?
         I guess it depends on what it is. 
9.) Tell us your superhero name-as determined by your color of your shirt and an item to your right.For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!
           The cray Ohio State Wondered. 


     Well we had fun at the hockey game even though Ohio State lost Michigan still sucks though. Sorry Michigan fans i am a die hear-ted Ohio State fan. Here are some photos i took tonight. 











                                                     
    Well i hope everyone has a great night.! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment