Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Photo and Quotes



                                                        Photos and Quotes 

                                                 


                                                         


















































From My Heart

© Mrs Creeves
A million stars up in the sky
one shines brighter I cant deny
A love so precious a love so true
a love that comes from me to you
The angels sing when you are near
within your arms I have nothing to fear
You always know just what to say 
just talking to you makes my day
I love you honey with all of my heart
together forever and never to part.




L.O.V.E.

© Jeremy Vega
L, is for the Laughter I give to you every day 
knowing you'll never go away

O, is for the Options we'll have when were together 
knowing our love couldn't get any better

V, is for the Visions I have of you 
knowing I'll never find anyone quite like you

E, is for Everything that's true I've every said 
especially when I said "we'll be together till were dead"


No comments:

Post a Comment