Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

Hello:: Bridesmaids dresses like::and Martian Lutheran King qoutes




   


             Hello everyone, well i am so looking forward for tomorrow.! I am finally have a day off. Yippies. Oh and happy Martin Luther King Day.

            Well, we got a dust of snow today. keep snowing off and on all day. I hope we don't get to much snow tomorrow. Not like i plan on going anywhere tomorrow. Gonna have a twilight movie thon tomorrow with my boyfriend lol. Since it's gonna be freezing cold tomorrow what better way then to stay home and watch movies.

         
             So i am trying to get ideas for my bridesmaid dresses, and maid of honor dress.so i found a few that i like but i am looking forward to actually going in a store to look.

                                               
Lazaro Bridesmaid Dress:





                                                               
Red Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress







                                                                     
 A-line Strapless Knee-length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress


 A-line One Shoulder Sweetheart Knee-length Chiffon Bridesmaid Dress



Lilianna Strapless Dress
                                                                       



image
                                                                             





                    So those are a few of my dresses that i like for the bridesmaids but it will be better to go to David's Bridal and look to see what i like too. So i am looking forward to that. :)


    Since,it's Marin Luther King Day here are some qoutes by Dr,Martin Luther king.

                         
Martin Luther King, Jr.,
  • Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
    -- Strength to Love (1963)
  • Like anybody, I would like to live a long life. Longevity has its place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And he's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over, and I've seen the promised land . . . So I'm happy tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing any man.
    -- "I've Been to the Mountaintop" speech, April 3, 1968 (the day before his assassination)
  • If a man hasn't discovered something he will die for, he isn't fit to live.
    -- Speech in Detroit, Michigan on June 23, 1963
  • The means by which we live have outdistanced the ends for which we live. Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men.
    -- Strength to Love (1963), Ch. 7
  • I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
    -- "I Have a Dream" speech, August 28, 1963
  • It may be true that the law cannot make a man love me, but it can keep him from lynching me, and I think that's pretty important.
    -- Quoted in The Wall Street Journal, Nov. 13, 1962
  • I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right temporarily defeated is stronger than evil triumphant.
    -- Nobel Prize Acceptance Speech, December 10, 1964


          

         Well,I hope everyone has a good night. I am off to bed. Thank goodness i don't have to get up early tomorrow. well night everyone. :)





































                       


                                                     



 

No comments:

Post a Comment