Pages

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Fun day::Bridal Show::Sunday Show




 

        Hello and happy Sunday. Well it has been a long day today. didn't get home till probaly about 5:30pm. Just doing some relaxing and gonna watch my show Once upon a time here pretty soon. I love that show. Been a faithful watcher to it. lol.

        Well We went to a bridal show up in wooster,ohio today. got lot's of information. and they sure have pretty dresses there that gave me a few ideas. Since it's gonna be a ohio state themed wedding it's gonna be fun one to plan. They had quite of bit of things there. We got are pic drawn by this guy that was drawling people.It's pretty good ill ler you guys see it here. kinda of funny to tho. So here it is. We also had done photos in the photo booth that they had. that was fun.


                                             


    I also got some other few things like a rose and a little mimi git back from buhlers. it was a fun day.


                                                      


      There was also a pretty cool limo that they had there outside. it kinda of looked like one of thoes hummer ones.

 
 
 
 
 
            So it was a great day. didn't get a chance to get photos of the models with there suites or dresses but they sure had a lot of pretty ones there. I was impressed. I am looking forward on looking at dresses with the girls. it's going to be fun. :)
 
 
      Well i am going to link up with Sunday Social or my linkup  for today.
 
                                          Sunday Social
 
 

 
1. What is the name of your blog? How long have you been blogging?
My blog name is A new begining to something new. But looking into a new title. I had this for awhile so i am looking into on a new one. So i am thinking in a new title. :)I ve been blogging for a couple years now.
 
2. Why do you blog?
I blog beacuse it's fun and the little link-ups that they have every day helps me blog about things and takes some time out of the day to get to know and read other blogs.
 
3. What is the first blog you ever followed?
My first blog i have ever followed was The extreme mishmash...     I still to this day try to follow her blog and  everyone else on my list.
 
4. What is your favorite post you wrote in 2012?
My favorite post would probaly be my last post i wrote in december,happy new yewar and memories.
 
5. What are your blogging goals for 2013?
Find a new title for my blog,hope to gain some more followers,try to blog somemore then 2012.
 
6. Name your top 3 favorite blogs.
My little life......
A Complete waste of makeup
 
the little things we do
 
 

                                                     

             Well,I hope you all have a great night. I tuckered out. night.
                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment