Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

5 Friday questions





          Hello and happy Friday!!!! I am so thankful for having the weekend off.Well we got some more snow today. Hope it's the last of it. So we will see. Suppose to stop at  5 pm. so i am hoping.

        Well, I am looking forward to Sunday for another bridal show. gonna be fun with my m.o.h. and my boyfriend. I bought my garter. It was at Patcantans for 1.97$ and red to boost so who could pass up that deal.?

        Well I am hoping to have a great weekend. my boyfriend brought some Rum so i know what he wants to do this weekend, Strawberry dacteries  here i come .lol


       So since it is Friday i am linking up with 5 Friday questions. So here are today's 5 Friday questions.
                   
                                              5 Friday question's 1/25/2013

                                                            



1. Do you embrace or dread snow/cold weather days?
            I Dread the cold weather and snow. I wish there was 70 degree's all year round.
2. Which game show or reality show could you totally win?

           Wheel of Fortune, I am a great puzzle player i would do really well. :) 

3. What is your preferred climate?

            Perfect climate would be 70 degrees,tropical paradise.
4. What do you buy every time you walk into the grocery store, no matter what?

            I buy Pizza all the time. We love pizza so we have to have it in the house. lol 
5. If you see a spider/bug in the house, are you brave enough to kill it, or do you call for your hubby?

           If it's a spider i call my boyfriend to come kill it. i would be on the bed or the chair screaming spider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lol . bug i can kill though. :)



         Well, i hope everyone has a great Friday.! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment